The judiciary has shuffled up its officers in a massive rollicking sending magistrates out of their comfort zones all in a bid, they say, to improve efficiency and service delivery.
Court registrars, deputy registrars, chief magistrates and Grade One magistrates have all bee affected in the shake up.
The transfer was released on Thursday by the Acting Chief Registrar, Isaac Muwata who isn’t affected by the staff movement.
The changes take effect June 1st 2018
Deputy Registrars deployed
1. Festo Nsenga – Commercial Court
2. Angualia Moses Gabriel – Mbarara High Court
3. Nabaggala Sylvia Mbaga – Industrial Court.
4. Nabakooza Flavia Kalungi – Mukono High Court.
5. Bareebe Rosemary Ngabirano – Lira High Court.
6. Kaweesa Godfrey – Judicial Training Institute
7. Kaitesi Kisaakye Mary – Family Division
Ag. Chief Magistrates Deployments
1. Charles Yeteise – Bushenyi
2. Jessica Chemeri – Iganga
3. Samuel Kagoda Ntende – Hoima
1. Tom Chemutai (Supreme Court) – Registrar High Court
2. Godfrey Anguandia Opifeni (Deputy Registrar- Supreme Court) – Caretaker Supreme Court
Chief Magistrates Transferred
1. Mariam Eddy Ayo Okello (Mbale) to Buganda Road
2. James Ereemye Jumire Mawanda (Buganda Road/Utilities court) -to Mbale
3. Mary Babirye (Leave) to Standards, Utilities & Wildlife Court
4. Susan Okeny (Hoima) to Entebbe
5. Juliet Harty Hatanga (Luwero) to Mukono
6. Samuel Munobe (Iganga) to Luwero
Magistrates Grade One transferred
1. Peace Elizabeth Lamunu (Rukungiri) to Kumi
2. Esther Nalungi (Kumi) to Kamuli
3. Sheila Angura Fionah (Kamuli) to Lugazi
4. Faishal Ngamije Mbale (Masaka) to Rukungiri