Let’s look at 7 best reasons and ways to have great morning sex.
When you wake up in the morning, you are already fully refreshed, fully rejuvenated and full of hormones along with plenty of sexual energy.
So do what comes naturally in your relationship or marriage and have great wonderful sex when you are both operating at your peaks.
- Try this trick: If he’s lying on his back, place your hands on his thighs with your thumbs pointing toward his genitals, suggests acupuncturist Alexis Arvidson. Move your thumbs in a slow, firm circular motion, two inches in diameter. According to the ancient teachings of acupuncture, rubbing this thin-skinned area will get the blood flowing straight to his nether regions. Well, isn’t that convenient, since that’s where you’re headed next.
- The menthol in your toothpaste can give your guy a tingly thrill during oral sex,” Herbenick says. Focus on the head of his penis and his scrotal skin, two nerve-rich areas. Just note: It takes a few minutes for the effects of menthol to work, so be patient—he may not feel it at first.
- Studies conducted by Emory University found that women are just as visually aroused as men during sex. So Ladies let your assets show through your sexy PJ, or Guys let your huge bulge show for her to salivate, especially since you wake up with a hard on anyway.
- While he sleeps, the testosterone he’ll use for the upcoming day accumulates,” says Gabrielle Lichterman, author of 28 Days. “From the time he wakes up, he has a three-hour window when he’s brimming with peak levels.” Don’t let them go to waste: Hop aboard his primed body for some girl-on-top action.
- According to scientists at the University of Pennsylvania, a man’s musky underarm odor is a proven libido booster. Because it’s the chemicals that send straight signals to your brain and get your female buttons pushed and get turned on. So do what comes to you naturally and get a quickie before work.
- In the morning, try a position that requires little to no effort: spooning. “While you’re facing away from your guy, part your legs and guide him inside you,” says New York City-based sex and marital therapist Jane Greer, Ph.D. “His hands will be free to roam all of your hot spots, and he can whisper in your ear.
- Sunrise sex doesn’t have to be a drawn-out affair. In fact, “mornings are the perfect time to indulge in a quickie, because you’ll probably be in a rush, and the heart-pounding adrenaline of spontaneous sex will intensify the entire experience.”