Well, the whole country is waiting on National Resistance Movement(NRM’s) CEC/ Caucus to either vet or vote on who holds the NRM flag for Speakership and deputy speaker for the 11th Parliament.
Our prayer not just as NRM supporters but as Ugandans is that God grants the greatest wisdom to see through these fundamental questions to inform their decision of both CEC and our elected Members of Parliament who make up NRM caucus likely to sit on Saturday 22nd May 2021. Look at the following while vetting or voting.
- Political CV.
- Loyalty record to the NRM Party and Country at large.
- Vivid actions that helped strengthen and promote NRM- the mass party.
- Parliamentary record of performance according to the Hansard.
- Opinion polls ( what is being said about the candidates, popular or minority reports).
- Assessed feelings, thoughts and behaviour of the electorate for Speaker of the 11th Parliament of Uganda.
- Who commands greater institutional memory of our country and workings of NRM since 1986 and before.
Yes, may almighty God guide you to see that Rt Hon Rebecca Kadaga is remains the most outstanding candidate for the position of the Speaker of the 11th Parliament 2021-2026.