Mulago – A consultant Engineer attached to Ministry of Local Government has succumbed to the deadly novel coronavirus in the wee hours of Sunday morning November 15.
A source closed to the deceased revealed that a one, Eng. Phillip Pochan was rushed to Mulago Hospital after developing complication in breathing.
“Unfortunately I have just lost, an hour ago, a very close friend, Phillip Pichan, a consultant Engineer with Ministry of Local Government, to Covid19 at Mulago.
“Pichan slept home and was rushed to Mulago at 4am with breathing difficulty and unfortunately has just passed on!,” a source that preferred anonymity revealed.
Pichan was eulogised as a young man with a young family and children at the prime of his Engineering career!
Ministry of Health revealed that from Results of COVID-19 tests done on Friday, 13 November, 387 new cases were confirmed .
Uganda’s cumulative cases of COVID-19 are now 15,789.
- KITAGATA FIRE: Leaders Call for quick intervention
- Court to Deliver Ruling in Election Petition Against Gen. Muhwezi on November 1
- Dr .Nahamya Speaks Out On Why UBTEB Is Training 321 Instructors, Lecturers In Competence Based Assessment
- We are Ready, Geared-up for Forthcoming By-elections – EC Boss
- SUDAN: Coup imperils hard-won international backing
Ugandans are urged to remain vigilant to observe the anti COVID19 SOPs and social distancing to curb the spread of the deadly novel coronavirus.