Kampala – The Minister of State for Foreign Affairs (International Relations) of the Republic of Uganda, Hon. Henry Okello Oryem has reaffirmed the government’s commitment to work with the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Hon. Oryem was bidding farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran To Uganda, H.E Seyed Morteza.
Ambassador Morteza expressed gratefulness to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the support he received which enabled him to perform his duties.
‘’During his tenure, Political and Economic ties were enhanced as seen through various exchanges of high profile visits. Ambassador Morteza expressed his optimism that the relations between the two countries will continue steadily progressing and promised to continue promoting Uganda-Iran ties when he returns to home’’, said officials from MOFA.
- Contractors Lobby for More Funds as UGX23Bn Kabale Market Risks Stalling
- Vince Musisi’s Akaboozi ku Boda makes debut on eebo World Despite Numerous Challenges in Filming show
- Teenager Stuns Opponent, wins Kanungu Youth chair
- INTERVIEW: Fintech, bank partnerships will deepen financial inclusion – MTN GM Mutana
- DETOOTHED! Simbamanyo Estates Loses Prime Property over bank loan Again
In his farewell remarks Hon Oryem reaffirmed Uganda’s commitment to further strengthening the existing relations between the two countries.
Hon .Oryem applauded the Ambassador for completing his tour of duty successfully and commended him for his commitment to promoting Iran-Uganda relations.