Kabale – Three members of the same family perished and one was seriously injured in another nasty road accident along the Kabale- Kisoro road.
Elly Maate the Kigezi Regional Police Spokesperson confirmed the incident and identified the deceased as Evarist Semahane, 55, and Wilson Hatanga, 72, all residents of Gasovu village, Nyakabande sub-county in Kisoro district.
The driver, Charles Mutabazi, 25, son of Late Semahane Evarist died shortly after arriving St Francis Mutolere hospital while the fourth occupant Pronia Nyirabasanza, 50, a wife to Semahane Evarist sustained injuries and she is admitted at St. Francis Mutolere hospital.
The accident happened at Kagano village, Kanaba hills along the kabale -Kisoro road where motor vehicle Registration number UAK 705X Toyota Hilux black double cabin lost control and rolled down the hill.
Maate says that the two bodies taken to kisoro hospital mortuary, as the wreckage of the vehicle is still at the scene and other inquiries into the matter are going on.
- Rukungiri Ambulance Driver in Hot soup for Ferrying Pineapples
- Locals threaten to demolish alleged Minister Kania’s building over land wrangle
- UPDF intensifies campaign on ‘Voluntary Surrender’ of small arms, light weapons in Kotido District
- 2nd IGAD Water Forum Held in Uganda Discusses Groundwater Development and Management
- Two Mvara FC officials die in nasty bus accident
This is barely a month since a couple who were going for a scientific wedding of their friend perished in a road accident.