7th Uganda Woodball Open Championship:
10th – 11th October 2015 at St Joseph’s Technical Institute, Kisubi.
Coral Coat painting company has boosted Uganda Woodball Federation (UWbF) with Shs10m financial package ahead of the 8th Uganda Woodball Open Championship slated for 10th-11th October 2015 at St Joseph Kisubi Technical Institute, Kisubi.
While receiving the dummy cheque at the federation offices on Balintuma road in Kampala on Tuesday, UWbF President, Paul Mark Kayongo applauded the sponsor for sponsoring the tournament.
“We are so impressed that of all companies, Coral Coat has stood with us, we pledge to remain in touch with you for such a heartedly spirit as far as woodball is concerned in the country”
The package is the first ever sponsorship deal for the Uganda Open Woodball Championship since its inception in 2007.
The 7th Coral Coatings – Uganda Woodball Open will witness over 30 teams in the competition.
The schools category was last held in 2013 during the 5th edition where St. Francis Junior School Budo emerged champions.
Confirmed participating teams;
1. Entebbe Junior Primary School – Entebbe
2. Igma Infant Primary School
3. Motherwell Junior School – Mutungo
4. Nalugala Moslem Primary School – Entebbe
5. St. Agnes Primary School – Entebbe
6. St. Donozio Primary School
7. St. Theresa Girls’ Primary School
8. Victor’s Junior Christian School
1. Airforce Secondary School – Entebbe
2. Bishop Cyprian Kihangire S.S
3. Entebbe Parents Secondary School
4. Kisubi Mapeera S.S
5. Kisubi Seminary
6. Kyambogo College School
7. Luzira Secondary School
8. Mpoma Boys School
9. Mpoma Girls School
10. Mugezi S.S
11. Naalya S.S.S Lugazi
12. Nakawa Vocational Institute
13. St. Mary’s College Kisubi
1. Bishop Stuart University
2. Botladz Woodball Club
3. Busitema University
4. Entebbe Woodball Club
5. Makerere University Business School
6. Ndejje University
7. Ndejje Woodball Club
8. Nkumba University
9. St. Joseph’s Technical Institute Kisubi
10. Uganda Christian University
1. Bank of Uganda Woodball Club
2. Coral Coatings Ltd
3. Mubende Woodball Club
4. Ndejje Corporate Club
5. Reigners Woodball Club
6. SMACON Woodball Club
7. St. Benedict Technical Institute
8. St. Joseph’s Technical Institute Kisubi
9. Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB)
Ndejje University has won 5 of the last 6 editions while Kyambogo University won the gong in 2009.