Ask a man what kind ofsex tips they’d give women if they could, and wow.
Is it me, or is it getting hot in here? We’ve been gathering (mostly) anonymous suggestions from men and the bottom line is, they want everyone to enjoy themselves.
But you want more specific details than that, right? It’s not always easy for us to tell our partners exactly what we want. And I can’t promise your man wants everything on this list.
But I thinkmost of these tips will work for most couples.
Here’s what men would love more women to do in bed.
1. Make the first move. Guys can’t read your mind, and it gets tiring risking rejection. “I love a girl who’ll take charge, knows what she wants, and isn’t afraid to say it,” says one man. One great way to make the first move is to just “unbutton my shirt and start feeling me,” suggests another.
2. Tell them what you want and like. This one comes up a lot — they really, really want to know. “If it feels good,” one guy says, “‘reward’ him by letting him know it. Silence, holding your breath discourages him from it, and he’ll constantly change what he’s doing until he gets the reaction he is aiming for, so if you like what he’s doing, then let go and get into it.”
3. Be a good sport with oral sex. Boy do guys have strong feelings about this. “Women, don’t act like it’s icky!” one guy we talked to advises. And most men prefer women to swallow.
More from The Stir: 12 Tips for Mastering the Bedroom Move Every Man Craves
4. Groom. Everyone has a different opinion about how much and where. But the consensus seems to be that trimming, at least, is more enticing.
5. Don’t worry about being a slut. Did you sleep with him on the first or second date? That’s okay, they swear! Please, return their call or text the next day. Or at the very least, don’t let any sense of shame keep you from giving him a chance.
6. Meet them half-way. One man speaking for all married men says, “I get that we have been married a long time and may have incompatible needs … But how about meeting us part way? Lack of desire shouldn’t trump desire 100 percent of the time.”
7. Wear something sexy on date night. Specifically, wear lacy underwear and an outfit that “can be pulled off in one quick motion.” Yes, really. Or wear something that otherwise provides easy access to some covert grabbing.
8. Don’t wear underwear on date night. Go commando. Always a hit.
9. Stay close. When you’re out together, sit close to him. Touch him frequently and flirt with your eyes and words. This gets him in the mood in a big way.
10. Be an active participant during sex. Don’t just lie back like a car being serviced at the garage. “Push back to my thrusts,” says one guy. “Touch yourself and maintain eye contact (really hot). Arch your back.”
11. Allow him a little bit of Christian Grey. “Let me feel like I’m in control,” another man says.
12. Be adventurous. “Be open to new positions,” one guy suggests. Variety is the spice of life, ladies! And you know what? I keep reading everywhere that it’s women who need variety in their sex life even more than men do.
13. Make some noise. “Don’t be afraid to be loud,” says another guy. Unless, of course, you’re trying not to wake the kids.
14. Don’t worry about how you look. “While making love, try to let go of any nervousness about how think your body looks,” says one man. “Seeing the body one is making love to is part of the lovemaking! If the man wants you … chances are he wants to see it — he will be grateful if you let him. Throw away any negative body image and be fully in the moment!”
It’s true — most guys are just thrilled to be invited to the party. A man’s favorite body type is the one he has access to, right now. The end. Now women, go forth and enjoy!
Which of these tips do you endorse? Any surprises?