Six family members who had eaten poisonous cassava flour have been discharged from Masaka regional referral hospital.
Jane Nakibuule, Isaac Nsubuga, James Kakooza, Adam Ssejjengo, Zaina Nabbaale and Patricia Najjemba were yesterday September 5 discharged from the hospital after they fully recovered from tribulation .
The hospital administrator Ereazer Mugisha said that the six family members had eaten poisonous cassava flour which led to serious abdominal pain and vomiting.
Mugisha further said that the cases are highly recorded at the hospital during dry seasons and urged the people to be careful because not all cassava types can be eaten by human beings.
One of the survivors John Kazoora said he was feeling much better because by the time he was admitted on Wednesday, he could hardly walk or talk.